Forging the Physique
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
 
Joel: 2 (as in two pounds down)
I'm still working on my eating habits to help me to continue to lose weight. I started what
I call the "hourly diet": I eat a meal literally every hour. However, each meal can be no
more than 200 calories and the wetter (i.e., high water contents like vegetables, fruits,
soups, shakes, etc.) the better. It's been actually difficult in preparing such meals and
I'll have to pay even more attention to this week's shopping.

Still working on my workout schedule. While I've started off strong in cardio, I've only
been averaging a class a week. Definitely need to increase if I want to average 3-4 classes. A couple of weeks ago I added a strength-training class after cardio for the first time. Yikes! My
tri's and arse (from lunges and squats) definitely felt the workout for the next few days.

The efforts from both dieting and workouts (limited as they are) have paid off. Weights
already dropped by at least four pounds, averaging a couple of pounds a week. And even
better: my new pants are fitting well though I have yet to get into that one pair.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger