Forging the Physique
Saturday, September 25, 2004
 
High

Image found on the Internet and all rights belong to its owner.

Though I haven't worked out in any capacity either Thursday or Friday, I'm still enjoying the afterglow of Monday and Wednesday's cardio workouts, the high. I've scheduled a workout routine for the next month that will dramatically impact my cardiovascular system, physical strength, and--possibly--increased that wonderful afterglow.

However, there's the food intake component. I've already felt the effects: my appetite is increasing with the higher activity level. And I know the new schedule will bring an onslaught of hunger pangs. I'm pulling old strategies to the forefront to deal with my stomach and mental status: fiber, more salads and veggies, bagels, peanut butter, lots of fluids, and trail mix. I'm debating if I want to bring back protein shakes. More small meals.

I will forge my physique. But first: by year's end, I will fit those pants!


Countdown: one day before blog change....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger