Forging the Physique
Monday, October 18, 2004
 
***Workouts: 1; Diet: bad***
For the past couple of weeks I've been average a cardio class a week. Finally broke that record by hitting the gym Saturday morning. The instructor had subbed the Tuesday class and I liked her music (despite the routine being relatively simple.) That's another 500 calories burned off.

Unfortunately, though, the victory may have been short-lived. I dined a lot that afternoon: appetizer, entree, and dessert for lunch; foot-long sub for a late-afternoon snack; and a huge special for dinner after the play (see Words). And a snack at 2 AM. I'll be surprised this week if my weight stays the same.

I originally had planned to work out Sunday morning. But Morpheus took over and I finally crawled out of bed around 11 AM. I controlled my eating throughout the day consuming mostly leftovers.

Reminders:






I'm still debating if I want to go for mass or tone as my goal over the next few months. Maybe I'll come to a decision after Fame2004 this month.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger