Forging the Physique
Friday, October 08, 2004
 
Mood is fleeting; food and sleep are forever...or we wish.
Several years ago--after Mom had recovered from her first heart attack--I became aware how food affected my mood for the first time in my life. A couple of years later I discovered how a steady lack of sleep hours (for me, preferably eight hours a night) affects my mood. When you combine both...well, let's just say I haven't been of right mind for the past couple of weeks.

But mood is temporary. Now that my body's beginning to stabilize to my lesser food intake (I'm still working on the sleep part) I'm finally beginning to feel normal again. I don't want to snap at everyone or think pessimistic thoughts every time I'm driving. As I type this post I'm actually feeling quite happy at the moment.

Hmmm. Anything else? Oh yeah. Another "convert" to the exercise cause.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger