Forging the Physique
Monday, October 11, 2004
 
Another sign.
I'm having difficulty writing this post. The three middle fingers of my left hand are very stiff; I find I cannot straighten or close them without difficulty. I've encountered this condition in the past and know it will soon fade.

Typing--specifically, quickly--has been affected. Also, I had planned to do weights this afternoon during my lunch hour but definitely have to cancel that plan. One does not do bench press when you can't get a solid grip on the bar. Argh. I may do some cardio even though I had not originally planned to do so.

The condition is definitely nerve-based. I've taken Celebrex(tm) to reduce the swelling around whatever nerves are getting "pinched". R. recommends I see my primary physician since I've been experiencing similar problems with my hands and joints elsewhere. I promised that I would since I also have to refill my meds to deal with my acne.

Sigh. Another sign of getting older.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger