Forging the Physique
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
 
My feet hurt. And my knees. And...

Monday
I wanted to schedule a workout routine the rest of the week. That involved class schedules. Unfortunately they were not available on-line. (System down or something.)

Thus I drove to a couple of nearby gyms and picked them up. I hit the gym in the evening for an hour of cardio. Despite the efforts, I was not surprised when I weighed myself afterwards and found I had gained four pounds over the past couple of weeks.

Dietary efforts were more of preparation. I do the householding shopping and specifically tried to avoid more fatty, fried, meaty products. There were still a lot of good choices (though the store was out of the flavored "fizzy" water. The recent humidity and heat must have increased sales.)

Tuesday

Well, there went the diet. Ate at the Japanese restaurant I frequented when when working at the city hall. Didn't do much better when with friends that evening.

However, did another cardio workout. My feet and ankles do not like me at the moment. I want a massage.


Image found on the Internet and all rights belong to its owner.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger