Forging the Physique
Sunday, September 19, 2004
 

Commitment

Continued to change my diet. I’m (again) making a cursory glance at the calorie amount of what I eat. I’m aiming to change from eating three large meals per day (and evening snack) to a small meal every 2-3 hours. Developed a workout schedule for next week alternating between cardio and basic weight training (e.g., cardio on Monday; weights on Tuesday; etc.)


Image found on the Internet and rights belong to its owner.


NOTE: You may stop reading. The following are my upcoming goals and barely relevant to the above post.

Among my goals, fitness is the most nebulous. Do I work out/diet for general health? Reshape my body? For athletics? For sheer strength? Or just to look good in speedos? All require different strategies.

Next week’s schedule is basically a warm-up in preparing my body for its new routine. And when will I be starting that routine? The countdown (see below) on all my blogs was not written on a whim.


Countdown: seven days before blog change....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger