Forging the Physique
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
 
Back to The Grind*

After dropping off clothes at the drycleaners, I drove home and took a ten minute break before driving out to the gym. Fortunately I had already prepped my workout clothes.

Instructor started a new routine. Moves were easy but she and the rest of the class were less than enthusiastic. Weather-related. (Hot and humid amplified in the crowded gym.) So the instructor switched to last month's routine. Ouch! Though we were over that nightmare (in a good sense.) It's a fairly difficult one and I stopped a couple of times to catch my breath and reserve enough energy for ab work later.

Instructor will start the new routine next week.

Oh, yeah. Lost six pounds in three weeks. Should break the 200 pound barrier by next week. Yeah!


*So to speak. I don't actually do the video.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger